Friday, December 5, 2008

Stronger than You


You think you can simply look into my soul.  Show me your fire. 
Enrage the fear within me.
You cannot.
My Security unshaken will bring my peace.  Your fire will die.
No more confusion when you are gone.
You are not welcome here.

I don't know how you dwell.  Your time is over.
A simple cry.  Come out!

Freedom.



What fear keeps you from, love overcomes.  Speak with the authority of the One who gives authority and you will be freed.

Romans 8:38-39
38For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons,[m] neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, 39neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Blessings, 


Beth


(If anyone would like an interpretation of this one, please email me and we can get a coffee, or something, I'm sure I'll need it)


2 comments:

Lora said...

hi beth! i just found your blog! hope you are doing well. clint and i are in south carolina still and just had our fourth child! check out my blog when you get a chance... take care, lora rogers

Erin said...

See, I'm not the only one reading your blog ;) Love ya!